The Supervisory Board of the Voivodship Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management in Krakow increased the level of grants for the replacement of old coal boilers under the PONE program to 50% of costs.
The new PONE rules provide for the maximum funding for investments depending on the type of the new heating used:
- up to PLN 8 000 (750-830 PLN / kW) when connected to the heating or geothermal network,
- up to PLN 7 500 (1100-1300 PLN / kW) for gas boilers,
- up to PLN 4 700 (760-840 PLN / kW) for oil boilers,
- up to PLN 4 500 (620-650 PLN / kW) for modern coal boilers,
- up to 4 500 PLN (1050-1150 PLN / kW) for modern biomass boilers,
- up to PLN 3 400 (530-580 PLN / kW) for electric heating.
Municipalities may submit applications to the WFOŚiGW until 23 May 2016 and the allocation of funds for 2016 amounts to PLN 10 million.