The LIFE EKOMALOPOLSKA TA project was implemented from 1 December 2019 to 31 May 2020. Coordinating beneficiary of LIFE TA project was the Malopolska Region, co-beneficiaries were Ministry of Economic Development and European Clean Air Centre. The scope of the Project covered activities aimed at development of a full application and budget to the LIFE EKOMALOPOLSKA Integrated Project concerning the implementation of the Regional Action Plan for Climate and Energy for the Malopolska Region and mobilization of additional funds for climate protection measures in the Malopolska Region.
- analysis of the current situation regarding GHG emissions, RES installations and energy consumption,
- development of the concept of RES and EE training for installers and students of technical schools,
- workshops with the project co-beneficiaries, partners and other stakeholders in order to develop a detailed action plan for LIFE IP,
- preparation of the report from quantitative research on public awareness of the climate change problems,
- revision of lessons learnt from climate oriented, scalable, multi-partner projects implemented by regional/local authorities in Europe,
- drafting and submission of the full LIFE IP application to the European Commission.
The total cost of TA project was EUR 118 368.75 including EUR 71 021.25 from LIFE Programme.