In partnership with the Polish National Energy Conservation Agency (KAPE), as part of the integrated Project LIFE Małopolska in a Healthy Atmosphere, we would like to invite you to a new instalment in the series Meeting with an expert. The meeting concerns the subject of the experience and good practices of the Małopolskie Voivodeship in creating a network of eco-managers.
Two presentations will be given at the meeting, which will be held on 1 March at 11 a.m.:
“Małopolska Eco-managers and Advisors on Climate and Environment”.
- Eco-managers in Małopolska’s municipalities in the project LIFE “Małopolska in a healthy atmosphere”
- Advisors on climate and environment in Małopolska counties in the project LIFE “EKOMAŁOPOLSKA”
- Eco-advisers for business at the Małopolska Centre for Entrepreneurship (MCP)
The expert will be Tomasz PIETRUSIAK – Deputy Director of the Department of Environment of the Marshal’s Office of the Małopolska Region for reporting and fees, involved in the integrated Project LIFE “Implementation of the Air Quality Plan for the Małopolska Region – Małopolska in a healthy atmosphere”. Involved in the protection of air quality in the Małopolska voivodeship and in other areas of environmental protection, specifically the system of fees for use of environment and environmental reporting.
“Eco Team – together in the fight for clean air”.
- the work of eco-managers in the Kraków Metropolitan Area,
- active participation in the implementation of investments in energy efficiency,
- improvement of air quality in the Kraków Functional Area.
The expert will be Katarzyna SURMA, representing the Kraków Metropolis – Coordinator of the Eko Team project. She has many years of experience working on implementing projects financed from European funds. She is particularly fond of the subjects of cooperation in improving air quality, energy efficiency and energy communities.
Where and when?
The meeting will be held on 1 March 2023 at 11 am on MSTeams. A link to the meeting will be sent to each participant via email after registering (no account on MSTeams is required).
Link for registration: