The National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (NFOŚiGW) would like to invite you to participate in the LIFE Information Day 2022. This year’s conference will be held in a stationary mode. The event will inaugurate another, already second, call for proposals for the LIFE Programme in the financial perspective for 2021-2027.
The event will take place on 14 June 2022, from 10:00 to 15:30, at Airport Hotel Okęcie. The meeting will also be broadcasted online on the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management’s channel on the Youtube platform. For those of you who will not have the opportunity to participate directly, we recommend online transmission. Link to the transmission will be given the day before the event.
On 21st May 2022, the LIFE Program, this unique financial instrument managed at the European Union level and dedicated exclusively to financing projects in the area of environmental protection and climate, will celebrate its 30th anniversary. The event organized by the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management is to be not only a solemn inauguration of the call for proposals in 2022, but also a celebration of this anniversary. There will be no shortage of attractions and there will also be an opportunity to have fun.
The conference will explore the following topics:
- opportunities and rules for applying for LIFE funding in the 2022 call, indicating differences from previous years,
- the scope of substantive and financial support offered by NFOŚiGW to LIFE applicants and beneficiaries,
- presentations and contact with authors/implementers of selected LIFE projects and the opportunity to benefit from the Beneficiaries’ experience at the stage of their preparation and implementation.
Conference guests will include:
- Małgorzata Golińska – Secretary of State in the Ministry of Environment and Ecology, Chief Nature Conservationist,
- Adam Guibourgé-Czetwertyński – Undersecretary of State of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage,
- Maja Mikosinska – Head of the Nature Sector at the European Commission’s executive agency CINEA.
Participants will also have an opportunity to learn more about LIFE projects presented at specially prepared for the occasion stands. Representatives of two Małopolska LIFE Integrated Projects will participate in the event:
Integrated LIFE Project “Implementation of the Air Protection Programme for the Malopolska Region – Malopolska in a healthy atmosphere”
Project LIFE-IP EKOMAŁOPOLSKA “Implementation of the Regional Climate and Energy Action Plan for the Małopolska Region”.
Moreover, during the event it will be possible to exchange views on applying for LIFE directly with Project Beneficiaries. You will also be able to discuss your ideas for project implementation with specialists from the National LIFE Contact Point, ready to support you in your efforts and, if possible, dispel any doubts that may arise.
Please register your interest in attending the conference by June 9, 15:00
The conference program and registration form are available at linkiem